Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hellomini product display alignment problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  parimal 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guillermog,

Seems to be a slight misalignment in Hellomini product display in Grid Mode. Here is a screenshot of the problem. The images are aligned to the right of the main page (shown in red box) whereas in previous versions they were center aligned and were from one end to the other of the toolbar.

Can you send me quick fix for this please?

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6596/screenshotyd.jpg

See the red rectangle box on the right side. It is showing the image borders inside it. This should be blank.

Thanks,
      Sahil

Anonymous

Hi, that is not an issue of the theme, we decided to make the grid like that. If you want to remove a little of width, simply go to: skin/frontend/default/hellomini/css/boxes.css ,line 1367 approximately, you should see this:

Regards.-

Anonymous

Done!

Thanks,
      Sahil :-)

Anonymous

Done!

.catalog-listing .product-image img {display:block;overflow:hidden;width:167px;height:167px;}

fixed it!

Thanks,
      Sahil :-)

Anonymous

Great!, you’re wellcome.-

parimal

product page alignment issue .plzz help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Hellomini product display alignment problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">