Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions HelloMini – Buttons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I’ll setup an multilanguage shop, so I need also the buttons in other languages. Sadly I don’t know how to realize it, because in the images folger there no difference between languages. Can anyone help and give a hint how to do that.

Thanks

Anonymous

You can do that with a little hacks.
      First you can define folders for images and css, inside this put for ex /images/en, /images/es and /css/en/ and /css/es

Second:
      Remove some lines of page.xml (layout folder), this ones:
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/reset.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/boxes.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/menu.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/clears.css</stylesheet></action>

Then change head.phtml to detect store code, then you rewrite with a simple if verification, something like this:
      if ($storecode == “en”)
      {
      <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl(‘css/en/reset.css’) ?>” />
      <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl(‘css/en/boxes.css’) ?>” />

}
      elseif($storecode == “es”) {
      <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl(‘css/es/reset.css’) ?>” />

}

Well, this is just a reference for your purpose…

Anonymous

Thanks Diego .. I made the solution like this. In design I set up three folders .. hellomini-de / hellomini-tr stc. and configured it in the system …

Anonymous

Hello Diego,

my solution made to ploblems. I tryed you suggestion.

1. Made under skin/../../images/en(tr)(de) folders and copy images in the folders
      2. Made under skin/../../css/en(tr)(de) folders and copy cdd files in the folders
      3. Removed in page.xml under app/design/…/hellomini/layout

<action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/reset.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/boxes.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/menu.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/clears.css</stylesheet></action>

4. tryed to code the if verification … but then i get a blank page … I think i make a mistake in the code …

The code form ..

if ($storecode == “en”)
      {
      <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl(‘css/en/reset.css’) ?>” />
      <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl(‘css/en/boxes.css’) ?>” />

} seems not to be right … I think this must be a php code right .. but i don’t have any experiences in coding :(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: HelloMini – Buttons
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">