Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone hellokids magento 1.5

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hello
      i tried to install the theme on the latest version (1.5) and it seems to work :-) (at least so far)
      i’d like to change the header and the logo
      can you help me?

thanks

Anonymous

Hi, we have not upgraded to 1.5 yet, if you find issues try to follow this links: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/210876/

To change the logo, in your admin panel go to: System>Configurations>Desing>under Header Tab, change the image logo src to the file of your choice. (of course before that you have to add the image in the root).

To change the header, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellokidstemplatepagehtmlheader.phtml

Regards.-

Anonymous

When will you upgrade to 1.5?

Anonymous

When 1.5.1.0 gets stable.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Are you guys stable? Magento 1.5.1.0 sure is! :lol:

Anonymous

Hi Sahil, very close to be!, 1.5.1.0 it’s in RC1 now, so probably this week we can upgrade.-

Anonymous

Week after week, we are asked to wait. Can we get a definitive answer on the upgrade time frame from you guys?

Anonymous

this week just went by too… any updates?

Anonymous

Sahil, i answered you in the other topic, we are testing now in 1.5.1.0, we will upgrade today if we finish, it not, tomorrow.-

Anonymous

Was the upgrade for 1.5 released yet? I can’t seem to find it anywhere for HelloKids and I need it to be able to run the new Google Base or Google Content API for Shopping extension.

Someone please help me.

Anonymous

Yes Laura, we have upgrade to 1.5 a long time ago. You can download the theme from you dashboard.

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Thanks support! I didn’t see anything that said Update available but once I downloaded the zip file I saw the 1.5 update!

Thanks again!

Anonymous

Support,
      Are you working on a 1.6 upgrade for HelloKids?
      Thanks,
      Laura

Anonymous

Laura, we are still testing in 1.6 We’ll probably upgrade to 1.6 by the end of next week. Thanks for your patience.-

Anonymous

Have you released the 1.6 Upgrade yet?
      Thanks for your time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    Reply To: hellokids magento 1.5
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">