Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Helloglam Upsell tab items limited to five entries?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  getukicks 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I was wondering where to edit the number of items I can put in the upsell tab, right now there seems to be a limit of 5 and it extends beyond the container. I have a sample page at http://www.customcheerleader.com/custom-gallery/ram-pendant.html but right now I’ve just put 4 items. Anyways I would appreciate it if there was a way to keep the items from overflowing beyond the container, or a way to put a next page for the upsell items. Thank you.

getukicks

That is this type of excellent resource that you are supplying and also you have apart at no cost. I enjoy seeing sites that will understand the value of supplying a top quality resource at no cost. It does not take previous just what encircles arrives regimen. Would you purchased a great deal of backlinks and I see a great deal of trackbacks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Helloglam Upsell tab items limited to five entries?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">