Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions HelloGlam Tabs?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve looked around extensively and I don’t see any instructions on how to modify the tabs in this theme.

I need to know how to get the tabs to like this:

http://www.mjafitness.com/index.php/training/creatine/reflex-nutrition-creatine.html

Where I am confused is where to enter the info and how to manage the order and content of each.

Anonymous

Hey Michael,

Have you added tags to your items? Have you entered data for attributes in your attribute set for additional information? If you have and are still having issues, checkout this thread for adding new tabs: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/19498/

Kev

Anonymous

in catalog.xml around line 200 comment out tabs and put in original description fields from default theme catalog.xml

<!– <block type=”catalog/product_view_tabs” name=”product.info.tabs” as=”info_tabs” template=”catalog/product/view/tabs.phtml” >
      <action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>description</alias><title>Product Description</title><block>catalog/product_view_description</block><template>catalog/product/view/description.phtml</template></action>
      <action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>upsell_products</alias><title>We Also Recommend</title><block>catalog/product_list_upsell</block><template>catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml</template></action>
      <action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>additional</alias><title>Additional Information</title><block>catalog/product_view_attributes</block><template>catalog/product/view/attributes.phtml</template></action>
      <action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>tags</alias><title>Tags</title><block>tag/product_list</block><template>tag/list.phtml</template></action>
      </block>
      –>
      <block type=”catalog/product_view_additional” name=”product.info.additional” as=”product_additional_data” />
      <block type=”catalog/product_view_description” name=”product.description” as=”description” template=”catalog/product/view/description.phtml”>
      <action method=”addToParentGroup”><group>detailed_info</group></action>
      </block>
      <block type=”catalog/product_view_attributes” name=”product.attributes” as=”additional” template=”catalog/product/view/attributes.phtml”>
      <action method=”addToParentGroup”><group>detailed_info</group></action>
      </block>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: HelloGlam Tabs?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">