Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone hellocurl_iphone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hi hellocrul_iphone bought the theme, I installed but he is not running, I see it well with a file. Db, I do not know if I should carry it out in my place the following mysql,…. have a theme already installed and working perfectly, the I want now is just that when the person accessing the site via my iphone theme he sees you, I see an image you put another name instead of hellocurl_iphone in system> general> theme …… add exception. ….. you put hellocanvas! … I put this ?….. and my magento version 1.5 ……

Hi Juliana, we speak spanish too if you wish.

To display the iPhone theme when a customer access to your store using iPhone, just click in “Add Exception” button (System>Configuration>Design) and write the identifier of the theme in the fields, like is shown in this tutorial:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: hellocurl_iphone
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">