Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone HelloCurl – Product View Options & Pagination Missing from Product Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mrixhen 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

My implementation of the HelloCurl theme has lost the ability to change between “List” or “Grid” view or to change the number of products per page.

See it here: http://shopabl.com/index.php/research-reagents-kits/viral-antigens-proteins.html

How can I get this back?

Pravin

Sorry for this question, but i’ve a prolbem with function.php :Fatal error: Cannot redeclare __popular_posts() (previously declared in /public_html/wp-content/themes/odessa/functions.php:237) in public_html/wp-content/themes/odessa/functions.php on line 478i’ve the latest wordpress version.Thank for the help !

mrixhen

UsZb77 bdbtxvjkgjvi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: HelloCurl – Product View Options & Pagination Missing from Product Page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">