Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Hellococo iPhone theme lots of issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to help out on the forums a bit, but my issues with the iPhone template go far beyond my skills as a code hacker. The HTML for my products shows up at HTML code with divs and paragraph breaks. The buttons show no text at all. The menus don’t appear in the black panels. And there is no language selector.

Sorry to trouble you guys, but this one need work. Hope you can help! http://www.goodties.com (demo site)

Kevin

Anonymous

I just installed the HelloCoco iPhone theme and I get the same thing as Kevin. There’s only a basic web page, no formatting, no panels, no black backgrounds, just black text on white background.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Hellococo iPhone theme lots of issues
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">