Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone HelloCanvas "Product Tags" in separate Tab?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hi there,

It seems that on the HelloCanvas theme there is no separate tab for “product tags”.

Below the product image/information there are tabs setup, currently we have “Product Description”, “We Also Recommend” & “Nutritional Information” – but underneath ever tab is the product tags which isnt very organised, because on other hellothemes they are in a separate tab.

Is there a possible way to get the product tabs to appear in a seperate tab for each product?

Big thanks in advance!

I still cannot seem to find a fix to move the tabs which are currently under the product description the product tags are directly underneath, to a seperate tab.

Where as the tags are usually in a seperate tab like the other hello themes e.g. helloglam/hellowired.

Would it be something to do with the list.phtml?

Hello Tina, i have answered to you by e-mail and in the forums many times regarding this, saying that it’s simple to move the Tags inside the tabs, but doing this, the Reviews will not work.

To add the Tags to the tabs, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellocanvastemplatecatalogproductview.phtml

Find this line, and comment it: <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘product_additional_data’) ?>

Like this: <?php //echo $this->getChildHtml(‘product_additional_data’) ?>

Then go to catalog.xml

Add this line:

Inside this block:

In this way the Tags will be inside the tabs of the product description, but the reviews will not work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: HelloCanvas "Product Tags" in separate Tab?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">