Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone HelloCanvas & Magento Pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello
      I have bough HelloCanvas Theme and is not working with Magento Professional Edition
      is it some thing i missing or just Hello Themes working only with community edition
      Please HELP !!

Anonymous

Hello, sorry but we work with Community Edition, in order to work with the professional edition, surely you will need to change a lot of things in order to take advantage of it.-

Anonymous

can you modified to work with Professional Edition ? if yes, how much will it cost ??

Anonymous

my magento error:

Invalid method Mage_Wishlist_Block_Links::addWishlistLink(Array
      (
      )
      )

Trace:
      #0 [internal function]: Varien_Object->__call(‘addWishlistLink’, Array)
      #1 [internal function]: Mage_Wishlist_Block_Links->addWishlistLink()
      #2 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(345): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      #3 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(211): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateAction(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
      #4 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(203): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
      #5 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(207): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
      #6 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(341): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
      #7 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(108): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
      #8 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(50): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), ‘home’)
      #9 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(43): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), ‘home’)
      #10 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(416): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
      #11 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(251): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(‘index’)
      #12 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
      #13 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(302): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
      #14 /var/www/magento/app/Mage.php(594): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
      #15 /var/www/magento/index.php(78): Mage::run(”, ‘store’)
      #16 {main}

Anonymous

Hi, the Customer Service will contact you by e-mail. Thanks.-

Anonymous

I’m still waiting for that e-mail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: HelloCanvas & Magento Pro
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">