Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Hellocanvas Iphone

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hi There,

I’ve installed the theme. Works perfect. Only a few little issues.

Issue 1: The products description is in html code <p>…….. </p>
      Issue 2: We have serveral language. Only at the English shop: it’s showing the page title/categorie titel. All other language it doesn’t view. ( Home / Page title). How can we remove this? :)

With regards,

And is there an option to swich from mobile view to normal web view?

1) Go to: app/design/frontend/default/hellocanvas_iphone/template/catalog/product/view/description.phtml check if you have this exact line:

2) sorry but don’t understand what you mean, can you explain yourself a bit more?. Thanks.

There is no option set to switch, but you can consult the magentocommerce forums for this.

issue 1: Problem solved… Thanks.
      issue 2:

For example:,,

When i open the webpage I see catalogus, shoppingcart and checkout in menu.
      Under it: i see: home / and the page titel
      And under that i see: the categorie

When i open the webpage, es or de:
      I see catalogus, shoppingcart and checkout in menu.
      Under it i see nothing,
      And under it the categorie.
      When i select a other categorie, then i see: under the menu: Home / Categoriename

So i want to remove the: Home / Page titel at

With regards,

Hi, thanks for the explanation, but would be useful to have the link to see this, so we can tell you where you can remove the Home / Page title.

Anonymous is with the text. is without the text.

Hi, sorry but we can see both site are the same. Send us a screenshot to: support(at)hellothemes(dot)com

Many thanks.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Hellocanvas Iphone
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">