Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Hello_minty_blue skin problem in firefox and chrome

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  twolekraif 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello_minty_blue skin (the version released on 05/31/2010) break in firefox and chrome, while the default green skin works okay. I am using Magento 1.4.0.1 right now. The slider in the home page moves out of place to the right, and the navigation bar is almost eclipsed by the slider.

The blue skin used to work in the hellominty version released on 03/22/2010, but some update in the new version break the FF and chrome browsers.

Appreiciate if you can fix this asap.

Thanks

Anonymous

Looks like hellominty theme has not been merging fixs in default green skin into blue skin. After copying the green skin css into blue skin, the issue goes away. But of course, some places becomes green due to the copy, a complete fix would require a merge of the CSS files into blue skin. Could you do the merge as soon as possible?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Jerry, we are working now to fix this error with firefox and chrome. We will update the theme with the fix in the next days, thank you for your patience.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I also experience this.

Can you also explain what fields you are changing so that I don’t have to change all the css files again.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi both, actually the hellominty blue is working properly. Go to CMS, Pages, select your homepage that your are using with hellominty, under Custom Design, in Custom Theme leave the option as “Please select”, don´t choose nothing there. You shoud have the blue color, or the pink, working fine after that, thanks!.-

Anonymous

What you suggested was the way I took, no custom theme selected. The green skin works but blue skin messed up in FF and Chrome.

Anonymous

Hi Jerry, we have fixed the issue with hellominty blue, now the theme is working properly in that color. We are going to post the updated changes by the end of the day, so you can download it.
      Thanks!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I am also experiencing this problem is the minty blue squeezed, please wait the fix, thanks

Anonymous

Hi, yes, we are updating a cuple of things more before posting all the files, but if you are hurry, you can fix it your self, going to: skin/frontend/default/hellominty_blue/css and in reset.css go to line 34, you must have this line: .clear{clear:both;}#slider-wrapper {height:300px;}

Regards.-

Busayo

I think the theme looks great. The colors are sootnihg (which makes it less stressful when reading), and there’s a nice contrast so you can quickly jump to the section that interests you. Great work.

twolekraif

WWbDfW zkavifnkfroe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Reply To: Hello_minty_blue skin problem in firefox and chrome
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">