Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Hello Wired Navigation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andr3u 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Davy

Hello, I wonder how to create the navigation button for Hallo Wired. I have already filled in the product (Grouped Product) and Category, I yet see the navigation button appears. I also having problem with showing the product in the home pages. I have this error appears:

There are no products matching the selection. Please provide a category ID.

I have already matched the category ID with the category ID in Catalog→ Manage Categories and I still have the error appears.

Chris

I also have this problem with the top category navigation bar. I don’t know why but it stays empty.
      Thanks

Juno

Navigation Menu still empty and not showing anything, any idea?

andr3u

I can not add product categories above I’ve made ​​the change within the cantegoria and Mostar in the bar, but do not leave me. What are the steps, thankshi,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hello Wired Navigation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">