Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Hello Uno Not Displaying WYSIWYG Correctly – Tables MisAligned

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

On the following page in the main Description, you will see that I have set up some Bullet Points and a Table in the Backend System:

http://gms(dot)networkintellect(dot)org/all-breeds/nutritious-treats/sea-biscuits-from-fish4dogs.html

This is the exact HTML I get in the backend:

————

<h4>Perfect as a Tasty Treat or Reward</h4>
      <p>Your dog is sure to love these bite-sized bisuiys m,ade from 95 per cent fish and 5 per cent rice. All Fish4Dogs products are made using fresh fish and are hypo-allergenic. They therefore contain no offending ingredients that are known to irritate animals with sensitive digestions.</p>
      <p>The Fundemental of Fish4Dogs Food</p>

• No Additives
      • No Colouring
      • No Preservatives
      • No Flavourings
      • No Gluten
      • No Wheat

<p>Sea Biscuits are 100 per natural and healthy and nutritious. They can also help to reduce tartar from your dog’s teeth and are packed full of essential goodness. They are suitable for all sizes (please observe chart below for feeding suggestions). Please ensure drinking water is available to your dog at all times.</p>
      <table style=”width: 266px; height: 88px;” border=”0″>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td> Weight In Kgs
      </td>
      <td> Treats per day
      </td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td> Small (1-15)
      </td>
      <td> 1</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td> Medium (15-35)
      </td>
      <td> 3</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td> Large (35-70)
      </td>
      <td> 5</td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>

————————-

However you can see when this is executed in the Frontend it actually is turning out completely differently. You will see it is including many
      between all the text, the bullet points do not show and the Table is pushed right to the bottom of the page?!

Can you help please?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Daniel,
      I can’t fix that, we have the same error with Magento 1.4.0.1
      Try without WYSIWYG.
      Regards.

Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Will you be updating your templates in order to make them compatible with this? Or are you saying this is a Magento issue?

Thanks

Dan

Support Team
      Key Master

Dan, it is a Magento issue.
      I show you with an example
      Default theme: http://demos.hellothemes.com/nokia-2610-phone.html
      Hellouno: http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellouno/nokia-2610-phone.html
      Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hello Uno Not Displaying WYSIWYG Correctly – Tables MisAligned
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">