Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Hello Theme: HelloMinty checkout error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  llobvh 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

At the moment I’m using magento 1.5. I could install the theme but when proceeding to checkout I got the following error:

“Invalid method Mage_Checkout_Block_Onepage_Billing::isTaxvatEnabled(Array
      (
      )
      )

How can I solve this issue?

Anonymous

Hi there, i have tested this in our demo theme (same files you downloaded), and that issue is not present. Do you have extensions installed?, or modifications to the theme files?.

Try commenting the onepage folder in : app/design/frontend/default/hellominty/template/checkout
      or the file onepage.phtml in the same root.

Regards.-

Goswami

Thank you for this theme. Like you others, it is rellay great. I am having a slight issue with the ‘excerpt’ feature. No matter what I try, manually, putting the ‘read more’ page break, cut and paste…nothing is working… Ideas? Thoughts?? Thanks.

llobvh

6o3WED fdujlqhqtwvv

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hello Theme: HelloMinty checkout error
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">