Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hello STYLE: Write a review not working

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

You can check this in your Demo.

Regards,
      Joachim

Anonymous

Hi, fixed now. You can download again the theme from your dashboard.

Thanks.-

Anonymous

Hi,

you have only changed some php tags in category-listing-home.phtml.

Problem with not working reviews and not working featuredCategoriesHome still exist.

Anonymous

Hello, we have fixed the reviews and featured categories home, tomorrow the file will be ready and you will be able to download again.

Thanks for your patience.-

Anonymous

Hi Hellothemes-team. Any news? I am struggling with featured categories home at front page/ HelloStyle. I does not show on my front page? I have probably conf it wrong.

#2 I need to use translated text as button instead of btn_compare.gif (Compare), btn_cart_get_a_quote.gif (Get Quote), btn_update_total.gif (Update total) and btn_proceed_to_checkout.gif.

#3 Reviews does not work.

Thanks
      Best regards
      Knut/Norway

Anonymous

Hi! At the Order Summary the Place Order button missing? Any suggestions how to solve this? Thanks. Knut

Anonymous

Hi, to solve the missing “place your order” issue, simply go to appdesignfrontenddefaulthellostylelayoutcheckout.xml

After this line:

Add this:

2)We can’t help you with the translated buttons, you can modify them with photoshop.

3) We are uploading hellostyle with their fixes, please allow us a moment to finish.

Thanks.-

Anonymous

Thanks for your quick response! I added the line after this line instead: <block type=”checkout/cart_totals” name=”checkout.onepage.review.info.totals” as=”totals” template=”checkout/onepage/review/totals.phtml”/>
      Then the Place order button was placed properly.
      Regarding #2 I ment if there is possible to use text insted of img? E.g if I would like to use this theme in several languages?

Thanks a lot. Great themes.

Knut

Anonymous

Knut,

all the Hello Themes I have bought until today are not usable for multilanguage shops without massive code changes.

You have to change the image buttons into css buttons in the phtml files
      or
      create different language directories with different button sets and make the corresponding changes in template files.

Cheers
      Joachim

Anonymous

Hi Joachim!
      Thanks for your response.
      Any clue when HelloThemes will release an updated HelloStyle?

Cheers,
      Knut

Anonymous

I’m a little in despair since I have signed up for themes membership and not working properly. Please let me know when you guys are assuming to correct the errors in HelloStyle.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
      Knut

Anonymous

Hello Knut, HelloStyle is ready to download again, we have fix the homepage category list and the reviews. Sorry for any inconvenient.

Regards.-

Anonymous

It seems that Wish list are causing troubles as well? Or is it my installation only?
      Have a nice weekend!
      Regards
      Knut

Anonymous

Hi, i don’t notice any issue related to wishlist in hellostyle, what problem do you have now?.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Hi, if Wishlist is turned on and logging in as a customer I will get this error message: There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 740077814

If I turn off Wishlist the store is working properly.

Also, do you have any ideas how to get the products or featured categories home working on my front page?

Thanks
      Knut

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    Reply To: Hello STYLE: Write a review not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">