Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hello Sonar Zip File is Corrupt

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zip file repair 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Dear Support,

The Hello Sonar Zip file is corrupt when I try to open it in winrar. It says the archive is damaged.
      I was able to DL and open Canvas, mini, and jynx with no problem.

Please help.

Hello, thanks for reporting this, we are working to solve this issue now. Please allow us a moment.

airmax blog

I am sorry to the enormous evaluate, but I’m truly caring the brand new Zune, and also desire this, as well as the exceptional testimonials some other people have written, will help you determine if it is the answer you’re looking for.

Zip file repair

Zip file repair corrupted by any reasons like viruses, unstable software, power failures. Tool extracts, analyzes and repairs invalid .zip info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hello Sonar Zip File is Corrupt
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">