Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Hello Slide not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hello Guys, could you please help on how to let the HelloSlide function properly ?

I copied your helloslide file code, but it just shows the first image and nothing else, I don’t see the controls, and I have no chance to have it work correctly

Could you please past here the correct code to put into the Static Block ” HelloSlide” ?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Filippo, the code for the slider is the one you can see on the Documentation > HelloCanvas of our site. Try with that.-

Anonymous

still not working.

I simply copy the code you have in documentation and it doesn’t work

Can you help ?

Anonymous

Be sure to select “1 column” on your layout option, and the identifier of the HelloSlide static block must be: helloslide

Also, be sure to set up the theme in System > Configuration > Desing ,NOT in System > Design.
      You can follow our instructions here: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/

Regards.-

Anonymous

Gyus you have been really nice in answering me back so fast, but I have to say, that unluckly it doesn’t work to me.

Where you do you mean me to set up 1 column layout ?
      the template is on here http://www.fesal.eu and working perfectly, on the helloslide space, the first image is showing up, but it doesn’t alternate with the second one

Anonymous

Hi, we checked your site, and seems to be only 1 image in the slider. We have sent you an e-mail, please check it.
      Thanks.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Hello Slide not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">