Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Hello Minty Theme – Check Out Not Working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

We are using Hello Minty on Magento 1.4.2 and while the entire theme works great, we are unable to proceed any furhter in the checkout than entering the credit card information. Once this is entered we are unable to click the continue button. We are about to launch in two days time, and cannot figure out how to get around this.

We’ve tried many suggestions from the Magento community in altering some of the JS in the back, but none of this has worked. ANy suggestions, help?

I think the problem is your Magento version. The themes are not yet updated for Magento v1.4.2.
      I use magento v1.4.1.1 and it works perfectly.

Hello, there are two lines of code missing in page.xml . Follow this instructions (very simple) and the issue will be fixed:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Hello Minty Theme – Check Out Not Working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">