Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hello Minty slider

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uhmigtcmke 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I added this code: {{block type=”cms/block” block_id=”helloslide” template=”cms/content.phtml”}} to the top of pages->home->Content and it puts it in the wrong place. Where do i put that line to make it where it is in the demo :)
      Thanks
      shane

Anonymous

This is the code of the homepage:

And this is the code for the StatickBlock HelloSlide:

you have to create the statickblock, and paste the code in the content of it, you can see all the procedure in the Documentations of our site.-

Aigul

说道:I keep listening to the nescwast speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

uhmigtcmke

UGHu7p gtmvlqyqvkyi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hello Minty slider
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">