Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Hello Mini and Google Books Preview

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m trying to integrate Google Books Preview into my sight ………… the code from Google is:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://books.google.com/books/previewlib.js”></script&gt;
      <script>GBS_setViewerOptions({showLinkChrome: false});</script>
      <script type=”text/javascript”>
      GBS_insertPreviewButtonPopup(‘ISBN:<?php echo $_product->getIsbn10() ?>’);
      </script>

I’ve placed this in /app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/template/catalog/product/view.phtml and it works great with one minor flaw…… When the preview button is clicked while the header is in view my logo and other template images are displayed over the pop out.

You can check out what I’m talking about by clicking the Google Preview Button at this link:

http://cavalierhousebooks.com/index.php/books/fiction/the-girl-who-kicked-the-hornet-s-nest.html

I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me figure out how to fix this.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Figured this out ……… i guess i just needed a fresh look at it. I changed the z- index for the header from 999 to inherit. Everything is working fine, but are there any problems that may arise because of this?

Support Team
      Key Master

John,
      It should not.
      Thanks for post your solution.
      Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Hello Mini and Google Books Preview
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">