Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Hello Kids Fatal Error

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am getting this message on the home page after I installed Hello Kids.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/tumblers/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 290

Anonymous

I am using 1.4.1.0 does that matter? CoolBluePromo.com

Anonymous

Hi, that error seems to be related to the server. In the php.ini file you can set the allowed memory size.
      However, try to use 1.4.2.0, just to prevent possibles issues.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m having the exact same problem. The theme takes a very long time to load and eventually I get a memory exhausted message.

Hellowired and hellocanvas are tested and are working fine. I’ve used about 10 different themes for this store before which all work fine.

Using magento 1.4.1.1.

I’m checking through ssh and the cpu load is 95% once hellokids is installed and we browse to our webshop. We are running on a quadcore server with 3gb of ram so this shouldn’t be a problem.

Some additional information: Once hellokids is loaded (takes about 5 minutes to load if it loads at all) it shows most popular products of all stores and not only of the active store (this is a bug you need to fix).

Also, I have about 20 product categories in this particular store.

Please fix this issue or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Derrek

Anonymous

Hi there, sorry but that’s the minimum size we could get of helloKids. A solution is to install the theme manually, like we explain in our video tutorial: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellokids-documentation/

About the “latest products”, you have to set what category you want to display, by changing the category_id=”XX” field and adding your own id number. In this way, only the products in that category will be displayed in your homepage.-

Anonymous

What do you mean with minimum size? I’m not referring to disk space, I’m talking about memory usage and CPU usage.

I did install the template manually but there is a bug in this specific template that causes a unnatural CPU load and which prevents loading the webshop once this theme is activated.

Anonymous

Nevermind, changed php.ini and .htacces to 1mb memory limit. Works fine now!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Hello Kids Fatal Error
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">