Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Hello Kids Compatible with 1.5 latest?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello, I’m trying find out if HelloKids is compatible with Magento 1.5 latest?

Thanks,
      MG

Anonymous

Not yet, we will upgrade by the end of next week probably.-

Anonymous

We have been hearing next week and then next week again since the time ver. 1.5 has been launched. How much do we really have to wait for?

Anonymous

Hello, we are not doing this on purpose. First, we didn’t want to risk the security of our customers, then when we have the themes almost ready, the version 1.5.1.0 has been released.
      We will wait until this version release a stable one.-

Anonymous

I am a new customer and have already installed the latest Magento. Sounds like I will need to uninstall and go back to an older verison.

What is the latest version of Magento that your themes are compatible with?

Anonymous

Hi, our themes are compatible with 1.4.2.0. We will upgrade to 1.5.1.0 when this version gets stable.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

I think you should let us (store owners) decide on security and stability of our stores. Why should this be of concern to you guys? We are paying you and expect latest edition of themes.

You say your themes are compatible with 1.4.2.0. Well for your information, this is one of the most unstable and unsecured versions of Magento released till date.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Hello Kids Compatible with 1.5 latest?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">