Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone HelloCanvas Checkout button and arrow misaligned

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  badhpnz 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

bkg_cart-totals.gif is looking not good and the checkout button is misaligned. It is on the left instead on the right.
      add somthing to the cart
      view cart

any help appreciated

I am also having the same problem with my store:

I have found a workaround for this issue. Here is what I did:

In styles.css:

.cart .totals .checkout-types {
      padding:4px 0;
      /*I added from here down*/
      position: relative;
      width: 200px;
      margin-left: 449px;

and for the caved in button i simply added some padding here:

button.btn-checkout span {
      padding:0 0 0 11px; /*Originally 5px*/
      font:bold 12px/26px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

I still need to do a bit more testing, but it seems to work in all the browsers I’ve looked at so far, including IE6.

Hi motionpixels, we couldn’t see the issue in your store, did you fix it?, give us a screenshot if not.
      Many thanks.-

Georgina – Your photography is abellutsoy gorgeous!when i think of bird on a wire’ i think of sarah blasko and her wonderful, whimsical voice. so, i would abellutsoy love to see either of these themes for november and december…. all i want’or sleeper awake’oh, and i am a fan!thankyou x

gmWrS5 asctwgakggij

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: HelloCanvas Checkout button and arrow misaligned
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">