Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Hell COC slider is not displaying well in IE8 and 9

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gtslzdpeukb 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have installed Cconut working in Google Chrome.
      Testing it on IE 8 results in a bad behavio of the slider.
      The red button of the slider is almost invisceble and above in stead of down in the slider. The picture disappear.
      In IE9 as an extra there is no text on the Add to Cart Button.
      Can give me directions to solve this.

Anonymous

Please submit a ticket, we don’t give support in the forum anymore.

Thanks.-

Anonymous

I have send you request for a solution plus other things to change in the theme already 2 day ago.
      Please answer that mail if an answer here is not possible.

Anonymous

Hi, as we said many times here in the forum and FB and twitter and by e-mail, the Support is only given by tickets

The support e-mail was completely removed. Please submit a ticket.
      Thanks.-

Facundo

Julio Herrera Posted on Los felicito por el tarjabo, es un buen aporte, conozco como mi palma de la mano el KCC de Webpay y pensaba el medio tarjabo que tendria que hacer para aplicar el conocimiento de Oscommerce a Magento, y ud me alivianaron la pega. Mis mas sinceros agradecimientos.

gtslzdpeukb

QzkOTq fbauzeliwhgr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Hell COC slider is not displaying well in IE8 and 9
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">