Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Header links not on single line

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve probably not done something correctly, but the header links by default and the headerlinks static block from hello jynx are setup on top of the other.. like this:

Our Services Our Works About Us
      Contact Us Register Login

instead of in a single line. If you could point me to where I can edit that I would greatly appreciate it.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Hasan,
      Can you give me the url?
      Please look at style.css (line 394). Have you this code?

Check your CMS – Block. Maybe you have tag.

Best regards

Anonymous

Hi,

I had the same issue, what I’ve done (by accident) is commented the code in style.css (line 394) and it worked…

Hope this has helped.

Anonymous

Hi Khalid, thanks for posting your fix!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I just performed a new installation of Magento and a new installation of HelloJynxx. I am getting the same header formatting issue as described in this thread..

My style.css code for line 393 through line 395 are as follows. Please advise where the error is occuring?

/* Header Links */
      .bottom-header{float:left; width:auto; text-align:left; padding-top:10px;}
      .bottom-header a{float:left; width:auto; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom:4px; font-size:12px;}

My CMS Block HTML Code is as follows:

<p>Our Services Our Work About Us</p>

Anonymous

Hello Norm, your code is correct, you shouldn’t have any issues. Send us your link to check this.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Sure.. The link is

http://www.energy-mizer.com/

I notice there is also a difference in the way IE is rendering this line versus the way firefox is rendering this line….

Anonymous

Your issue is not of the theme, but you can correct it removing float: left from .bottom-header {

Anonymous

Thank you!! That worked….

What change should I make to these lines of code to move the entire line down slightly?

What change should I make to these lines of code to move the entire line to the right slightly?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Header links not on single line
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">