Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Guys how to I add multiple images to each category?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have the hellopod theme. The problem is my webstore is getting big and I cannot do all the marketing I need on the frontpage widget. Now in the magento backend as you all know you can add one image and it comes up at the top of the category slightly smaller than the frontpage widget but its there. I want to add multiple images on each category. Guys please PLEASE can some help me do this?

Anonymous

Hi Guys

Can anyone help? Hellothemes can you help? You have designed loads of Magento themes are you telling me you do not know how to add mulitple images to each category? Come on please can someone help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Guys how to I add multiple images to each category?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">