Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSexy Grid View Alignment issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ecmlhtyv 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

In Grid View my pricing drops to different lines based on how many lines are in the Product Titles.

I want the pricing and cart buttons to be aligned across the entire page, whether there is a single or double line title.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hey guys, any ideas how to fix this?

Anonymous

Hi, sorry for the delay, we are fixing this, we’ll let you know when we have the solution.

Regards.-

Anonymous

i have this problem with my site, sexytown.it . Please help me to fix this problem

Zakir

and she’s onto something.I put my wegidt in the following: textwidget stuff deletedAnd this worked: but only on the left side, not the right putting it on the right caused the left column to place itself under the right column but only with actual text showing that cannot be removed where I have the word textNothing I tried could get the left column to reappear in its rightful place.So, I left my wegidt in the left column and am hoping that a proper fix comes along soon!

ecmlhtyv

Drznya zapecthooybv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Grid View Alignment issue
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">