Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Grid / List View Not Working Correctly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Please can you help, for some reason when I have more then 1 product under a category they appear under each other rather then side by side and if I view in List mode it’s all over the place.

Also, the Add to Wishlist / Add to Compare does not seem to be sitting right?

Could someone advise how I resolve this?

Grid View:

List View:

Hello Andy, since the demo (same files you downloaded) doesn’t have this issue, we have to figure out what your issue could be, we have to check some things first: is the theme installed correctly?, is it configured in System>Configuration>Design?. Also, did you modify the theme files?, may be extensions installed?.

Let us know.-

Thanks for getting back to me

First of all I don’t think I have made an modification to the theme which would affect this. I have a few extensions installed which are Meanbee_Royalmail Shipping Extension and also DisableProduct but this was installed after I reported the issue.

As for the configuration, I have the following filled out in System>Configuration>Design:

Current Package Name: default
      Skin (Images / CSS): hellominty_pink

Everything is set up either blank or default applicable to the store itself?

Why is support response so slow, its gonna take me weeks just to fix this issue?

Hi, sorry for the delay, but we are helping other customers too. Also, this is not a theme issue.

We have sent you an e-mail regarding this, please check it.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Grid / List View Not Working Correctly
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">