Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean Google analytics, product zoom and shop by block enable

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SavvyCube 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

First of all, I do not understand why support message needs to go here since you tend to send email to users with the answers.

But here goes,

1. Google Analytics. I see others also experience this problems. Please provice a solution on this matter.

2. I am having some problems with my zoom button. I have installed HelloClean on a 1.5 so this may be the problem but everything else is working, so give it a shot and hope you can tell me what’s wrong.

3. Shop by enabling. I asked prior to buying the theme about enabling the shop by product browser, can you give a simple instruction what file and what line to add?

shop name im working with is http://www.mansjett.no/no/

Anonymous

Regarding #2, my helloclean had px 160 set on height and with in style.css.

.product-image img {display:block;overflow:hidden;width:160px;height:160px;}

removed that, and then that was solved.

Anonymous

To enable the shop by column when you click a category you should:
      Already have attributes assigned to each product.
      When you create a category, enable “Is Anchor” to YES.

Anonymous

First, we answer our clients quest. here and in the support e-mail.

1. If you follow this link: http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/google-analytics-code-not-working-after-template-install#post-5425 at letter, google analytics will work correclty, we test this in all of our themes and it works.

2. Our themes are not compatible with 1.5, so…don’t use 1.5

3. Assign attributes to each product, then you must select the category as “Is Anchor: YES”.-

Anonymous

Thank you for your swift answer.

1. I have done like the instructions.

On every page listed there I added this: <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘after_body_start’) ?>

but it only states its should be in the beginning of the body, anywhere particular or do anyplace do?

Also in the page file i added so now it is like this:

<layout version=”0.1.0″>
      <!–
      Default layout, loads most of the pages
      –>

<default>
      <block type=”core/text_list” name=”after_body_start” as=”after_body_start”/>
      <block type=”page/html” name=”root” output=”toHtml” template=”page/2columns-left.phtml”>………..and so on..

3. Ok.

thanks again for reply.

R.

Anonymous

Roy, does the Analytics work for you now?

Anonymous

No, still not working.Not sure what to do now acutally.

Anonymous

Any help on the Analytics please?
      Maybe send an email to support and take a look at the specific site with FTP info?

Anonymous

Try this: add the code below immediately before the </body> tag of each page you are planning to track, of course you’ll need to update the “xxxx-x” in the sample below with your own Google Analytics account number found in your personalized Google Analytics Tracking Code.

For configuration in your Admin panel, this may help you: http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/magento/magento_google_analytics.htm

Let me know if this helped you.-

Francisco

Digital marketing is adnivtiserg with internet, mobile phones, and other interactive options. Digital marketing has been around for several years, but just recently became more important for businesses exposure and visibility goals. The technological age is growing by leaps and bounds yearly. Digital marketing is one of the most affordable options a business owner has for promoting companies.The world of SEO is wild, unguided and ever-changing. If your organization recognizes the importance of positioning your business and its online presence properly in search engines, then you need the help and guidance of a knowledgeable, proven and learned SEO expert.

wqfxter

4O3qL3 qbkspevrgpjn

SavvyCube

Also you might try SavvyCube connector for Magento stores.

SavvyCube

The extension is free, the saas is paid, though. But still very affordable, check their plans.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Reply To: Google analytics, product zoom and shop by block enable
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">