Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloJynxx Google Analytics

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve activated GA within the Admin section but it’s not pulling through into this theme.

Any ideas why ?

Cheers,
      Mike

Anonymous

Hi Mike, there is an issue with the core of Magento related with the GA. Here you can have all the information in order to solve it: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/23325/P15/
      and more info here: http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/google-analytics-not-working-1#post-585

Hope that helps!.-

Anonymous

Hi Guillermo,

Looks like the missing bit was in /www/app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/googleanalytics.xml.

As soon as I changed
      <reference name=”after_body_start”>
      <block type=”googleanalytics/ga” name=”google_analytics” as=”google_analytics” />
      </reference>
      to
      <reference name=”before_body_end”>
      <block type=”googleanalytics/ga” name=”google_analytics” as=”google_analytics” />
      </reference>

It started putting the tracking code in – so I’ll monitor it and see if it actually pulls through to Google.

Cheers,
      Mike

Anonymous

Hi Mike, thanks for posting your resolution.
      Let us know if you have any news with that.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi Mike,

I had the same problem and your solution did the trick. Thanks

Anonymous

Cheers Mike! :wink:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Google Analytics
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">