Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Getting error when clicking on product info

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hello new install all seems ok except that hen I click on the one product in the store to go to the product info page I get an error.

Adding to the cart seems to work fine

can you help please:

Hello, usually this error is due to wrong configuration of the theme in the admin panel, please follow this instructions to install a Hellotheme:

Be sure to configure the theme in System > Configuration > Desing ,NOT in System>Design.
      Also disable your cache.

Let us know if you could get the theme working with this.-

Sorry that did not seem to work, I went ahead and reinstalled, followed the direction for theme installation and still the same problem, any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi, please check the e-mail we sent to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Getting error when clicking on product info
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">