Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Function Fail on Homepage with Bundled Products

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hello again,

on our Homepage (Start Page) the Price of a bundled Product is always 0,- … but in normal Product listing it’s ok, with 100,-. How can I solve that?? It’s a real Problem. I looked all Files … list.phtml is identity with list-homepage.phtml … Have a look at … Shot Contact Product is 0,-, if you search the Article it shows right, in Grid view also …!!

The Price on Homepage start is the “price as configured” but that’s the wrong …

Where’s the Support?? None?

We are taking care of this issue, please allow us time to solve it.-

Have you found a Solution??

Not yet, sorry. We are trying to figure out what it’s the reason of this issue.
      Thanks for your patience.-

Did you got a Solution??? That’s a real big big Problem. You cannot sell a Buggy Template!! Or can you?

Please don’t be disrespectful, we couldn’t find a solution, neither a lot of people with the same issue, we have search in magentocommerce site and consult this directly to magento developers, but no one have the fix for this:

We will keep searching for a fix.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Function Fail on Homepage with Bundled Products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">