Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Front Page Slider Problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nbijgl 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
      Having a problem with the Slider arrow on the Front Page. The arrow appears misaligned and at the top of the page, not to the right of the slider images as it should (image hosted below as site not live yet). Tried resizing the images but standard 980x300pxls seems to be fine, also tried a reinstall and still having the same problems, any ideas, could this be a Magento problem rather than a theme problem?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/sliderarrowalignmentpro.png/

Thanks very much in advance for any help.
      Cheers

Anonymous

Anyone? :(

Georgos

same problem with lea up there! this tpltmaee is indeed beautiful and one thing more it can be customized BUT the blue colors in the slider cannot be modified i love green and my blog is all about nature and all related stuffs actually i already customized the tpltmaee to a green-colored theme SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THOSE BLUE COLORS NOW IN THE SLIDER? Thank you. Please help me.

nbijgl

nxzoEJ jbvquybycvgz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Front Page Slider Problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">