Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Front page layout issues with Magento ver. 1.5.0.1 stable

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igtenayx 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have just reloaded my shop with the latest stable version of magento and your instructions for the homepage are now incorrect.

Slider does not work, neither does any of the bottom blocks work, twitter, blog, newsletter etc.

Please help

Anonymous

I now have the slider working but no luck on the bottom blocks. :cry:

Anonymous

Hi Matthew, we have not upgraded to 1.5 yet. The version gets improved now with 1.5.0.1, but still has issues related to security and configs.
      See our post: http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/magento-v-15

We will upgrade in the next month probably.

Regards.-

Hayley

RichardMax Posted on Patricio,esas son extensiones que deben ser cagaadrs por PHP del lado del servidor. Dependiendo de como tu hosting tenga instalado PHP, tendre1n que compilar nuevamente o simplemente enrutarlas y descomentarlas en php.iniEn cualquier caso tendre1s que pedirlo a ellos.Saludos,

igtenayx

7xp5wk tblilhodiacr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Front page layout issues with Magento ver. 1.5.0.1 stable
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">