Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Front page Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fchqqvofnhm 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have separation between my helloslide, front page categories and my signup for newsletter modules can you please advise why they have separated, I can email you a screen shot if required? (please supply) I am building this on a local environment.

look forward to finding a resolve

kind regards

Anonymous

Make sure you hide the editor when you put in the code in the static block and the pages. It will usually put in a <p></p> giving you the extra space.

Anonymous

Thanking you Phillip. Worked perfectly.

Kind Regards

Anonymous

Thanks for help each others!, this is the reason of the Forum :lol:

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

I got a problem with my homepage as well on http://www.missmoda.cz

In static block:
      {{block type=”catalog/navigation” name=”catalog.categories” template=”catalog/navigation/category-listing-home.phtml”}}

And on homepage:
      <div class=”hot-title”>Free delivery worldwide for christmas* – On all orders everywhere.</div>
      {{block type=”catalog/navigation” category_id=”15″ name=”catalog.categories” template=”catalog/navigation/category-listing-home.phtml”}}

Anonymous

solved :)

Anonymous

You can share your solution if you want :wink:

Amy

What i do not understood is aculatly how you are not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

fchqqvofnhm

DIv8C4 rwmwjaxqilrh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Front page Issue
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">