Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Forgot password form not displaying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Hi! The forgot password form is not displaying when I use the Hello Sixty or the Hello Sonar theme ?
      Ive tried it in different browser and tried disabling fontis recaptcha but it just doesnt work.

Kind regards Jessica

Hi Jessica, the demo doesn’t have this issue. Which Magento version are you using?, did you modify the theme files or installed some extensions?.

The file of the forgotpassword form, is a file of the Magento base: frontend/base/default/template/customer/form/forgotpassword.phtml

Let us know.-

Hi! I checked that file and my magento version is the latest .But I managed to make it work by commenting out the .clearfix in styles.css but I dont know what other problems that would cause.

Kind regards Jessica

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Forgot password form not displaying
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">