Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSexy footer section

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wmlsppzbc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Hi, i seem to be having some problem with my template, when i upload the template the bottom section doesnt show up on the homepage..

“Lingerie shop of the year” “the best gift for sexy woman” 24hs open lingerie online”

Also doesnt show the site map, about us, contact ect ?

Any ideas?

anyone? this is driving me crazy :lol:

Ok managed to get it uploaded proper and working but still having problems :? could someone please take a look at our site and let me know whats went wrong?

Fixed the problem :D will update if i face anymore :lol:

HiI like Ngatini very much. But I do want to try some other structural onotips. I get by in code but I don’t know where to find some of these fucntions. Can you point me in the right direction to try the following:- move the sidebar to the left – add another sidebar (and change the width of both sidebars and content) – reduce the top image size – remove the top image and increase the header size – change Read the rest of this entry text – change content of the Meta widget in the sidebarWow! That’s a lot. I like it, I swear I do! :)

UiJT0P aohudqgsojrl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: footer section
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">