Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Fixes for some errors that may occur.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Hey everybody I wanted to make a post for a few fixes I had to go thru with this theme. Some might face the same that I went thru with so here goes.

1. (Happens with the new Firefox release). The cart content number doesn’t align but instead moves down. To fix go to your styles.css folder and look for the class .mycart a . From there change the padding from padding:0 5px 0 55px; to padding:0 5px 0 54px;

2.poll does not display the question. To fix this go back to the styles.css file and modify the class
      .block-content p.block-subtitle {
      display: none;} . Remove display:none; .

3. This wasn’t a problem with the theme but with the language pack itself. What happend was the language pack I installed from magento connect used a default template and was not using hellothemes properly.This caused alignment issues. To fix this make sure to install official language packs if possible. You can get them from here:

So far that’s it.I will post any other if they come up. Thanks

New Update
      Ok this one is for the language switcher.Currently I had a larger amount of categories, So language switcher overlaped. To fix it, I decided to move it next to mycart. To do this go to
      move <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘store_language’) ?> to under these elements.
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘topSearch’) ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘cart_menu’) ?>
      from there edit your styles.css file and go to .language-switcher { position: absolute; right: 0px; bottom: 1px;} .change the right to about 400px. If your flags appear vertical add: width:100px; to the end of language switcher, right before } .
      Cheers hope these modifications help anyone that might run into these issues like I have.

Hello Nabeel, thanks for your contribution!.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Fixes for some errors that may occur.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">