Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Fixed Follow us on Twitter Image

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I think it’s a real How Do I Question not related to a theme but usefull for all of us using these theme’s

I am trying to figure out how to add a fixed Follow Us Image and URL like the one on the right here: http://www.duijvestein-wintersport.nl/

I already put the CSS part in my styles.css

“#follow-us

{display: block; position: fixed; top: 65px; right: 0pt; width: 30px; height: 119px; background-color: #3d5e82; background-image: url(“/skin/frontend/default/verashop/images/follow-us.png”); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%;}”

But can someone help me with the rest of it.

Thanx

Anonymous

Okay, this does the trick: http://www.go2web20.net/twitterFollowBadge/

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Willem,
      thanks for post the solution.
      Do you know how to add the script into the theme?
      Best regards.

Anonymous

Go to system>configuration >

under default config go to >design>HTML head > then paste the code in Miscellaneous scripts.

But mine not working.. 8O

Anonymous

Nope, you don’t want to put the code in the HTML head but you have to put it before the </body> in app/design/frontend/default/yourtemplate/template/page and edit the files on what you want the badge to be displayed. I did it on:

1column.phtml
      2columns-left.phtml
      2columns-right.phtml
      3columns.phtml
      empty.phtml
      homepage.phtml
      one-column.phtml

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Fixed Follow us on Twitter Image
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">