Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Fix 1.4 problem with Mage_Wishlist_Block_Links

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rjesegw 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,
      I applied the Fix for Magento 1.4 but now I get error on Mage_Wishlist_Block_Links->addWishlistLink()

Any suggestione ?
      It’s urgent

Thank you

Anonymous

What fix did you applied??. We have not upgraded to 1.4.2.0 yet, we will….in the next few days.-

Anonymous

Hey Andrea,

Check out this forum post to solve this issue. Personally though, I’d wait for Magento 1.4.2.1 as there are bound to be more issues.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/213955/

Kevin

Anonymous

Hello Guillermo,
      I’ ve upgraded magento to ver 1.4.2
      The only solution is wait your new Fix ??

Thank you

Anonymous

Andrea,

What problems are you having now after the upgrade?

Kev

Anonymous

Hello Kevin,
      I applied the suggestion get from http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/213955/ replacing wishlist.xml in any template/layout folder with the new wishlish.xml from 1.4.2.0 default template.
      Now I get a different error :

/app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/template/catalog/navigation/top.phtml(38): Mage_Catalog_Block_Navigation->drawItemwithImage(Object(Varien_Data_Tree_Node)

here is my installation http://www.seincotools.com/magento

Thanks for any suggestion to resolve this issue.

Anonymous

Hello all,

anu news to fix the issues with Magento ver. 1.4.2.0 ??
      Thank you

Anonymous

Sorry Andrea,

We are having a baby this week and things are really busy. I will have some down time in the coming days to help out more. I haven’t upgraded yet because I use quite a few extensions that haven’t been upgraded. I don’t see the drawItemwithImage in the Magento docs at http://docs.magentocommerce.com/, so I’d really need to look into this one.

Kev

Anonymous

Hey Andrea,

Not sure this will work because I use a different template, but try replacing your top.phtml file with the following:

Let me know.

Kev

Anonymous

Hello Woolf,
      on tpo.phtml I have done a customizazion, here is the code where I get the error…

<div id=”navigation”>
      <ul id=”nav”>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘topSearch’) ?>
      <?php foreach ($this->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      <?php echo $this->drawItemwithImage($_category) ?>
      <?php endforeach ?>

</div>

Whats’ wrong with new version of Magento 1.4.2 ??

Thank you

Anonymous

Good question. Try pasting that code above just to see if it works. I have a different template that calls these category menu items by a different method, so I want to see if it will work for you. Save your current top.phtml file and then try replacing your code with mine. If it doesn’t work you can switch back, but be sure your file is top.phtml and not tpo.phtml. Post back to let me know how things go.

Kev

Lusman

Hello. First of all I wanted to say how great your inntouctirss are. Very simple to follow. I am wondering if you know why I am still getting the following error even though my URL has been verified and claimed? Expected response code 200, got 400. Type: data. Field: item. Reason: Please verify and claim your website’s URL, until you do so you cannot upload any product listings. Thanks, Mike

rjesegw

J6gRce dxpgicgmurwz

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Reply To: Fix 1.4 problem with Mage_Wishlist_Block_Links
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">