Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Features do not works

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi!

After some readings of documentation we had two features that do not works. One was solved by reading one thread.
      The first one was Top Header Links, according documentation we must identify headerLinks but this isn’t correct, we must named topLinks

The last one is Helloslide, it doesn’t work and we also check:
      - js is called
      - the name of identify is correct: helloslide
      - the homepage is configured well:
      Layout: 2 columns with left bar
      Custom Theme: –Please Select–
      Custom Layout: Homepage

The html of homepage do not contains any slider-wrapper or slider so, block is not called!
      What can I do to solve this?

Anonymous

Man, you must correct all your documentation! Now my slider is working but I changed at
      Page Layout and not Custom Design!!! :evil:

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi Diogo,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Most of the Magento system has been renamed. Let us know if your still having problems.

Anonymous

Now, all is fine! Amazing theme.

Just for finish, a suggestion: for me this is one of the best themes you have, where everything is super intuitive and even a housewife of 70 years old can navigate.
      So, create a poll for choosing the preferred theme, I think is a good way to be able to develop new ones, according the voting results
      8)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Features do not works
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">