Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Featured Products – Home Page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lwnlxpy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

Maybe this is a rookie mistake but I can’t seem to get any of the products to show up in the featured product slider on the home page.

I’ve tried everything I could think of. I’m sure that the ID’s are correct with the category and that everything is enabled. I’m just not sure why it’s not showing up.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
      Michael

Anonymous

Hi Michael, are you sure your products are enabled?, are they showing in the categories?.
      We have sent you an e-mail regarding this.-

Anonymous

Hi, we have checked your admin, and the reason why the products didn’t display was that you have configured the option “Display products out of stock” set to “No” in System>Configuration>Inventory
      Also, when you select the categories where the product will display, you have to select also the “Root Category”.

Regards.-

Lrdd

Cool post. Is theme only in relation to story-driven games, or more to the point, games the tell streois similar to movies and books? Does a game like Animal Crossing have a theme, or need one? (note: If I had actually played dead rising, I’d probably know the answers to these questions.)

lwnlxpy

aXo73d pvkvyddejnch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Featured Products – Home Page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">