Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Featured Products Category

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

using the code by hellotheme hello weird. how can we have the multiple featured category in the home page. using this i can have only 1 category
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”12″ template=”catalog/product/featured.phtml”}}

if i add another line with different category # it shows the product but as list format i want them to appear as horizontal and scroll option

{{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”12″ template=”catalog/product/featured.phtml”}}
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”13″ template=”catalog/product/featured.phtml”}}
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”18″ template=”catalog/product/featured.phtml”}}

any idea how to have multiple row of the featured products?

Pls help!!!
      I need this too.

I have same problem!!

Please help !!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Featured Products Category
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">