Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone Featured Home Categories

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  folfet 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hi again,

I can’t get it to work. Followed every point in a another tread in this section of the forum.
      What could be wrong?

Check the e-mail we sent you. Thanks.-

I have done…
      Thanks for the fast reply.

What is the best size for a image ?
      It looks very good per default on frontpage, but when category is selected/clicked. The images blows up in a big scale, and that dosen’t look proff.

FOR INFO:

For others. Categories in backend, will have to have images attached per category. Just for info.

Hi there, the size for the category image was thought like what you see on our demo of helloTonic, sorry if that doesn’t look proff for you.

You should try with different sizes to find the best for you, try with 210×200 or something like that.

Kind regards.-

Thank you so much for your little info message: categories simply won\\\’t show up in the Featured Categories block on your homepage if there aren\\\’t any images attached to the category. Saved me a lot of time !

Btw your site looks very good now ! (at least in Safari) but I believe you’ve used another template after all..

bahut sahi…Neeta ji ekdam sahi baat kahi… aur ekdam sahi mudda uthaya… ajaakal is net ke chakkar mei to pata nahi sabhi ko kya ho gaya hai…n specially females ka to aise logon se yunhi pala padta rahta hai…

SMad4N bruktrmglnfn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Featured Home Categories
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">