Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Fatal Error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bsjhok 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I just tried to install HelloPod with 1.4 version of Magento. I am getting the following error in my admin after I enable the compilation. Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Hellothemes_Helper_Data’ not found in /chroot/home/unbeatab/ on line 522

Can you please tell me how to fix it or what I did wrong?

Can someone from hellothemes please help me with this?

Thank you,

I am still waiting for some kind of response to this. I see helothemes is responding to other posts but not mine. Can someone please help with this?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Keith,
      sorry for the time.
      This post was solved in many Topics.
      Please read the Documentation.
      You should install Hellothemes extension.

Filippo, you can find my email address on the main blog in the cotncat section. Email me the theme / theme info there and I’ll add it to the download section for those interested in an Italian version.

CmAfTm ppruxwfikfdm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Fatal Error
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">