Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean far right drop down menu expands off the screen

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  notall nu 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

im using magento 1.5 and helloclean theme.
      my far right drop down menu for my last category expands off the screen. is there a way to make it expand to the left.

here is the link to my page

http://www.audiovisualshop.com.au/

notall nu

I have to find over my affection to your goodness helping people who require benefit the bradenton area of curiosity. The genuine persistence for moving past the perfect solution all around was extremely good and also have often urged workers as i am to succeed in their goals. Your own valuable valuable information means this much a person much like me but still far more for you to my colleagues. Thank you coming from all people.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: far right drop down menu expands off the screen
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">