Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty FancyBox Image Gallery CSS Z-index Fix

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hello Themes 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I was having issues with other page elements overlaying my FancyBox images when they exceeded a certain size. The site logo, search box, and most of the header navigation was sitting in the way, to the extent that I couldn’t even click the “close” icon in the top right corner of the FancyBox.

I fixed the problem by editing all of the CSS z-index values in /skin/frontend/default/hellominty/css/custom.css by simply adding 2000 to each value (so, e.g., z-index: 90; would become z-index: 2090; etc.). This solved the problem and now things are working normally.

Not sure if this is an issue with other themes or just HelloMinty, but I thought I’d mention it.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Brian Wendt

Thanks Brian. Yes, its just that theme, we will be updating HelloMinty’s custom.css.

Thanks for the heads up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: FancyBox Image Gallery CSS Z-index Fix
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">