Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Extensions Update (HelloBundle) & Multiple Theme Support?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

HI –

Two days ago on a different post I asked about the HelloUpload Theme Extensions not working and here is the response I got:

OfflineHellothemes Support
      Hi, we are updating all the extensions, we will post them in a cuple of days, thanks!.-

1. Are these extensions updated YET? How DO I know to try again so I am not wasting time on this?

2. Is it possible in the same Magento installation to install 2 themes – I installed them manually because of point #1, and when I tried to switch between themes on the same site, the site ends up with pieces are parts of another theme?

Hi Skeeter, 1) if you read our “notification” in the header of this site, you will notice what are we doing with the extensions.
      2) yes, it is possible. But for each theme you have to create a different “web site”, in: system, manage stores.

Good bye.-

Hi Guillermo,

Thanks for your response

OK – I see where to look for updates – thx for pointing that out

Great thx for helping me with Magento question

You are wellcome, we are finishing the extensions, thanks.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Extensions Update (HelloBundle) & Multiple Theme Support?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">