Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone extend the width of the comments box in MY Wishlist?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Extend the width of the comments box in MY Wishlist? As it is ridiculously tiny!

Thanks

Anonymous

5 DAYS and still no response?

This isn’t a customisation question. It’s something that should be working from the start. I noticed on the demo it doesn’t even work properly either.

Please could you let me know how to fix this before I launch my website.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Danny, we apologies for the delay, we are fully working and we couldn’t answer you before.
      To correct this, you will have to copy a file from the Magento base, and paste it into the root of the theme, then you will need to make a little modification into that file:

1) Go to: appdesignfrontendbasedefaulttemplatewishlist Copy the file view.phtml
      2) Go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellosonartemplate Create a folder named wishlist, then go inside the new folder and paste the file view.phtml there.
      3) Now open that file, and go to this line:

Add this two properties to the line:

Like this:

4) Save file, refresh cache if necessary. That’s it!.

Let us know if you could do it.

Cheers.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: extend the width of the comments box in MY Wishlist?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">